8 Days/ 7 Nights Comfort Ndutu Migration Safari Tarangire, Manyara, Ngorongoro
This is a very special tour that concentrates in the Serengeti, to follow the Great Migration. You will spend at least 3 nights in the park, usually one in the Central Area (largest concentration of big cats) and two where the Migration is according to the time of the year. We have designed this particular tour so that you finish the safari in Tarangire National Park which is well known for its elephant families, which can often be seen congregating by the river.
|2 pax||3 Pax||4-6 Pax|
|U$D 2,950 per person||U$D 2,675 per person||U$D 2,445 per person|
- All nights’ accommodation,
- Private Safari Guide,
- Private Land Cruiser 4 x 4
- All Park Fees,
- All Government Tax,
- AMREF (Flying Doctors Insurance),
- Unlimited Drinking Water,
- Thermos with hot tea/coffee,
- Medical Kit & some soft drinks in the Safari jeep
What’s not included?
- Alcoholic Drinks at your accommodation
- Personal needs