7-Day Serengeti Wildebeest Migration River Crossing
This is a very special tour that concentrates in the Serengeti, to follow the Great Migration. You will spend at least 3 nights in the park, one in the Central Area (the largest concentration of big cats) and two where the Migration will be taking place depending on the time of the year. We have designed this particular tour so that you get to finish the safari in the world Heritage site of the Ngorongoro Crater where you will get the opportunity to witness the Big 5.
|2 people||3 people||4-6 people|
|$2755 per person||$2490 per person||$2265 per person|
- All nights’ accommodation,
- Private Safari Guide,
- Private Land Cruiser 4 x 4
- All Park Fees,
- All Government Tax,
- AMREF (Flying Doctors Insurance),
- Unlimited Drinking Water during game drives.
What’s not included
- Alcoholic Drinks at your accommodation
- Personal needs,
- International/domestic flights