Kilimanjaro Climb Machame Route – 7 days
Known as the “Whiskey” route, the Machame route is now the most popular route on the mountain. Compared with Marangu, the days on Machame are longer and the walks are steeper. The Machame route is considered a difficult route, and is better suited for more adventurous folks and those with some hiking or backpacking experience.
|2 pax||3 Pax||4-6 Pax|
|U$D 2,950 per person||U$D 2,710 per person||U$D 2,445 per person|
- Professional, experienced, mountain guides:
- All Park fees
- Rescue fees
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Quality Mess tents with table and chairs
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
- Clean, purified drinking water
- Crisis management and safety procedures
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the safari
What’s not included?
- International Flights
- Alcoholic and soft drinks not included
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance